Monday, May 18, 2026
Washington DC
New York
Toronto
Distribution: (800) 510 9863
Press ID
  • Login
RH NEWSROOM National News and Press Releases. Local and Regional Perspectives. Media Advisories.
Yonkers Observer
  • Home
  • World
  • Politics
  • Finance
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Culture
  • Entertainment
  • Trend
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World
  • Politics
  • Finance
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Culture
  • Entertainment
  • Trend
No Result
View All Result
Yonkers Observer
No Result
View All Result
Home Culture

‘Bad Boys 4’ taps Tasha Smith to replace Theresa Randle

by Yonkers Observer Report
May 5, 2023
in Culture
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


Theresa Randle’s time in the “Bad Boys” movie franchise has reportedly come to an end, decades after she starred in the first film.

Variety reported on Wednesday that actor Tasha Smith (“Empire, “For Better or Worse”) will replace Randle as Theresa, the devoted wife of Martin Lawrence‘s Marcus Burnett in the upcoming “Bad Boys 4,” Variety reported this week.

Sony and representatives for Smith did not respond to The Times’ requests for confirmation Friday.

“Bad Boys” stars Lawrence and Will Smith confirmed that a fourth movie is in the works earlier this year. The duo made their “Bad Boys” debut as Miami detectives Mike Lowery (Will Smith) and Burnett (Lawrence) in 1995.

The first film made $65.8 million at the worldwide box office. In 2003 came the sequel “Bad Boys II,” which made $273.3 million globally. More than a decade later, Smith and Lawrence returned for “Bad Boys for Life,” which grossed $426.5 million globally.

During her time as Theresa, Randle delivered snarky one-liners about the titular duo’s antics and her husband’s suspected infidelity.

“I’m here to kill my husband,” she deadpanned in one film.

In a 2020 interview about “Bad Boys for Life,” Randle reflected on the dynamic that Theresa shares with Mike and Marcus.

“She still remains laughing at both of them because they want to be so grown, so mature. They’re still the same Mike and Marcus that she’s always known,” she said. “And she still has to come in between them. Nothing has really changed.”

News of Randle’s replacement comes as her fans expressed concern for her well-being. Video of the actor using a walker and wearing purple latex gloves recently made the rounds on social media.

Randle could not be reached for comment, and her former manager and publicist Roger Neal told The Times on Friday that he does not know the context of the video, as he has “not had contact with her for years.”

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

U.S. Confronts Failures as Terrorism Spreads in West Africa

2 years ago

After Secret US Talks Fail, A Hidden War in Africa Rapidly Escalates

4 years ago

Forget Stock Predictions for Next Year. Focus on the Next Decade.

3 years ago

Russia’s Cease-Fire Appears to Have Little Early Effect: Live Updates

3 years ago
Yonkers Observer

© 2025 Yonkers Observer or its affiliated companies.

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Follow Us

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World
  • Politics
  • Finance
  • Technology
  • Health
  • Culture
  • Entertainment
  • Trend

© 2025 Yonkers Observer or its affiliated companies.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In